Sunday, November 14, 2010

Talk about the chaos of those things drink

 In rivers and lakes, involuntarily, it is not an excuse for the tobacco and alcohol habits are, very often in real life really is no choice, especially in the business world, drinking often draw closer, sharing feelings. We often accompany customers to eat a meal or accompany the leadership called the dinner, the dinner is not the deeper meaning of ; Chess -style wine dinner is often the main character is, since it is the players, which inevitably does not account for the wine, it is very likely to get drunk. drunk sometimes both hurt their own bodies, but also hurt the feelings of others.
drink After more than a variety of embarrassments occur one after another, lighter, drink gender confusion,UGG boots cheap, Shuajiu Feng, a serious point, drunk driving lead to murder. I drink like the actor as experienced as those chaotic consequences of lead thing. there are times to accompany customers to eat, then go to KTV to sing, I continued 舍命陪君子 drunken with, knowing that these suits only in the flesh like a greedy wolf, the eyes not only of money lust,UGG bailey button, but also on woman's desire, they do not want to see this recognition of the hypocrisy, then along the opposite direction of filling the heads of the contract,Discount UGG boots, the contract, performance, performance, homeopathic recruited Mummy creature who Sang to lead any of them one by one pick, while the I was also prompted by natural Jiuxing the owner the right to hold up the left, pay later, so that customers are building the favorite ladies walk away, I also stumbled in the arm of my lady back home, clouds and rain subversion. ..... crisp sound of the keys to wake up the sleeping me feel Touyunnaozhang, turn sideways in one direction and then heavy pillow, hands stretched forward but inadvertently touch a woman's face, eyes open, shocked! more surprising is glaring at his girlfriend at the door! so I did not explain it stormed away, I can not explain everything she saw, because even I do not know how to end, Miss bedside seems to be one of the clues to understand, got up and dressed, and then ask me the night packages cost more than embarrassment, hastily pay if they do not even look at her. from small to large, for the first time such a blatant ;, or in front of his girlfriend already.
the next day, complain incessantly, despite how to explain that his girlfriend did not give me an opportunity to explain the night reception of the contract, because my not only counterproductive, even the most beloved girlfriend is not, really worth the ah! company in order to teach me,UGG boots clearance, withholding of salary and my commission departments. Fortunately, however, I have not fired a great chance for me, and And that, I received no further initiative to make the customer requirements. aware of the lessons of their own slip of the tongue after drinking, even if the wronged and injustice. wine this thing, people love deep traps are deep! how could you have just increased feelings, do not fall into the trap? I have been very upset this matter.
I as business executives, nearly two months have not had a single, location, whether they secure the Leaving aside, the key is in order to face not stay, and want to continue to talk about customers, it could be the last lesson has been lingering in my mind, his girlfriend breaking up is so much against me. So I have been looking for ways to solve my worries. began hangover online search-related information, so found a plant called Pueraria lobata, the data on the display: can be divided into Pueraria lobata, kudzu, Ge and Ge Hua and other leaves, each with different medicinal value, which Gehua most expensive. the field of Chinese medicine in China for thousands of years known as: , Kidney function. deeper investigation, in that this plant is very hangover, we began our search for Pueraria lobata hangover products as the main component, and finally found a company named Domino Elegant company produced the tea , XOS alcohol-based materials, through modern biotechnology processing, inhibition of alcohol absorption unique dual effect of accelerating excretion of alcohol, but also protect the liver, do both products.
unique because of the trust of puerarin, so I chose this product after use, really good, the most direct expression is the last few days about customers, is still the pomp and routines, just drink this tea before, all things become less powerless, down not to say there is , sector performance has soared, I am still the boss of the right-hand man, an irreplaceable role. but, had a lesson, never touched a KTV in the 

No comments:

Post a Comment