Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I give your body, but you forgot to give me love (excerpt) A serial

 (A)
no one will think of at the beginning of the end. We laugh, we both did not expect, these so-called love, career, life, the original is very much like the air flow through the fingers. Thin and easily. < br> seen the night blooming flowers, possession of a good time to read the morning did not sing, read the life of parting one after another. until now, you, you, can you tell me who sang not sing song, flowing through the tears did not flow, people who loved never loved, is also without complaint be at my life there.
24 years old. I came to the southern city . I love this city, material displacement, colorful.
many cases, smoke, do not speak, look at the sky light up slowly.'s 3 am, when I would wake up, I dreamed a lot of that time things past. once the pride of the people who loved, the efforts have had a dream. They are intertwined, beyond recognition. At this time, I stood at the window. smoke a two cigarettes.
dawn up when I will fall asleep. or to no longer sleep, it's that little bit of time looking through my eyes, through my fingers.
his hands on me deliberately walk. I smile, do not speak, eyes hollow. and then we make love. I cold hands and feet, nude to take a bath, do not see his body. spend the same body, same disgusting snake.
I was his woman. A middle-aged man near fifty. when he wanted me, I will basically meet him. he had had many lovers. and now.
I was his lover. I told him to Pharaoh.
no one knows, looks pure and beautiful I'm such a status. I smile, like a child's innocence. Pharaoh said, the first time I saw you laugh, they want you. Such a girl, so pure, so that people want. I laugh, do not speak.
young body against him, with no thought of passion. nearly fifty men, while young athletes, but had too many years after, the body is not soft and flexible.
he said, you want to work for my company, do not want to go to work at home. He gave me money, sometimes I get, sometimes I do not take. I know he likes me. But he limited my freedom too much. too much.
Sometimes, I go online. see themselves did in college literature website to see who has benefited from pouring out of their hands the text. they are warm and beautiful. they are distant and vague. little chat at the line, year-round stealth. But I know, I was very lonely. sometimes need to vent, will a person go to bars, drinking, dancing . pale face, long brown hair, soft waist, covered with spines like a cold bug, pointed out all refused the invitation and strike up a conversation. I know, I'm not qualified woman. do not want their too much trouble.
Pharaoh wanted a son, he said he do not have a large family property inheritance. He put his hand on my lower abdomen, he said, I'm looking for a smart, beautiful woman, I was born a son, had never found, and then I met you. He laughed, and I want you for my birth to a son. and then he pressed up. He said that if a son, give me what you want.
I What?
do not know, now I am the person for life is nothing to fear. because they do not know what may be lost, and anxious to get something. Every time he says this, I laughed, and then I would look at him and I said, I do not want. I do not want to son.
warmth that spread throughout the room and was buried in my heart. no direction.
(b)
each person at different times will meet different people, some people flash, and some people, but you will leave traces. those marks in the passage of time will be more grinding in the more sober. never disappear.
insomnia after then slept in the past. out of the window start the next lot of rain, did not turn on the lights, standing at the window to smoke. empty room, I wear a naked into the room inside the piercing, like a fish without sound. winter so cold weather.
Pharaoh called the night before, he said, there is a big party today, you and I go.
I said, oh. That night you came to pick me.
I have not hung up the phone to bed. began to sleep.
days finally light up. I put the black tape veil, layer by layer of black yarn, from inside to outside, unexpected and beautiful, No neck decoration. a little bit of pale skin, thin clavicle. I looked at himself in the mirror, the beauty and care. makeup, I like the transparent makeup. wore a black coat. warm squeeze from all over I smiled again, satisfied smile, how warm. I know that Pharaoh is not what you want to take me to the banquet, the men all love to show off the animals. This evening, I know, he is the subject of envy .
from dinner there one afternoon. on the road hit the car to a nearby coffee shop recently, I think I can take a break there, where the girls can listen to with a clean finger tapping of the keyboard Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment