Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daphne sucks!

 Wuhan before because the weather was too cold, run a few weeks Daphne finally bought a pair of cotton boots, price 479, then hit the discount for each purchase, and said that it was the last pair, 383, that while not cheap, but still which are cheaper than the mall! rained yesterday,UGG bailey button, it is a mistake to wear these shoes, the results in front of all wet, and dry after changing out of what a little color back together but also stunned, no way not to buy month, so go shop, the young lady Daohai can, but I did not say that dried like dry, but the fact that I have dried, she said that next week I get, I also do not pack much hope, as difficult to watch the way of restitution, but a good look at her face on the attitude to wait and see! But I am most angry is,cheap UGG boots, when is the last pair, and then sub-half of the shoe shop 6 a dozen, half of the discount of twenty percent, but today all of a dozen tickets to see the original pair, although not to glad that they are new, but after all,UGG shoes, is the last pair, no matter how cheap and I have nothing to do, but I was surprised to be seen I still have this, but also the tickets, the same size! This is simply deceitful,UGG boots cheap, not tight clothes remind me of Agnes, as long as the season would be crazy discount, but this is not season it, less than a month to I lost 100 of the original, even though I have worn my heart can still unhappy, and the higher price of the shoes, a water soaked beyond recognition, feel then ah! Belle some time ago to buy the shoes are suede, are washed with water a few times are still good! No wonder the quality of online said Daphne bad! this time suffered ah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment