Sunday, November 28, 2010

September 12 clear this is a crowded city

 September 12 clear this is a crowded city, day and night as two huge cake, sandwiched mediocre Yong Yong's life. But I seem to be a kind of bacteria, dead or will die trying days left What next. the morning when the head hurts, still feeling a dull pain in the foot, tears in the eyes suddenly Chung, blurred vision. I have lost a sense of being loved long, long time. well lived next to sad, I walk the edge of the city, tell their boundaries. I am becoming less busy at both ends of the shuttle in the city, the bus became my best friend, I am sitting in the front of the bus to see the city from the clouds and the cloud down, look busy and tired to do eyeful, but do not see the autumn. the car across the road, the sight of a full tear, and I buried her face in her arms, I feel like today, especially when it used to be an operation Like fear, life is it? talk about the joy and deep sorrow, so discordant, but can not separate intertwined. look at happiness, a street person, a group of happy people and hurry to catch people from work. forbearance for a long time the tears spilled out of one, and now, my mind was hollowed out like a conch shell, I actually did not expect life to change so easily, sad, sigh, they look to me like bar the root, every minute spread. I hid inside of people who face numb. like a snail shell always like to hide their own, I know I particularly weak, every time I encountered things just sad escape, as friends say, I look a very strong person, but the heart is particularly weak.'ll never know how to deal with the problems faced by those who do not want to own.
do not know why. Now a look to the joy of others, I would panic and flee. I know no one can understand me, and probably never will no one can understand me, even I do not know what he wants! the past six months, the short and long, when Everyone has gone through after their different life journey, but also worry about the outcome in the balance of fate, the past is the past, lost time is never. In fact, I really can not accept all the changes in the family. in my life has become fast that I could not breathe. From then on I chose to do. father and mother, in fact, everyone I love.
Yi Ming parked in the downstairs area of the station house, I went home Yi Ming . Yik Ming may know the way I feel, but he did not say anything, cut the flower very quiet, he said he wanted to take things right back to school before, Yi-Ming took the scissors held sway in front of me: 're staring ah! Come and help me flowers! you this is how ah? how it? Why can not direct expression of the poet as before, as before, what is sad what happiness is all that out? jelly can talk about anything once Where to go? that there is no cover, good faith, candor of jelly gone? Well said, and then follow suit. Yik Ming said, you go to the kitchen, another pair of scissors and brought it to me too blunt. I said, oh, still did. Yi-ming said, the yellow and red cross the plug, with the former into the left of the stars. I did. I decided to silence, I looked at the trash is a matter of fact I still have not dropped dead flowers, as seen in my life today, have no expired, but have been eliminated. Select the right hand should give up his left hand. A dog suddenly jumped out and jump in my feet, Yi-Ming gentle it hold up, the dog kept on licking his hands intimacy is great. Yi-ming said that it is called Kala father bought not long ago. I found it now own a pet like a lost child.
I plugged in the flowers, then they lie on straight living room sofa. air relief to placed air-conditioning, Yi-ming,UGG bailey button, was a CD, is Pan's a box of ice cream. Yi-ming said that you first listen to music, go for a blow, I went to the kitchen with my mother for a while. this time I heard my mother in the kitchen, Lee asked: > bouts of sadness. I think the original that large box of ice cream to fill their empty minds. Later, I just put your eyes closed. Yi-ming from the kitchen and quietly holding another box of ice cream, Yi-ming said: You eat ice cream now as before, and very gentle to the spoon into his mouth, had no original cream smeared mouth is foolishness phase. I smiled. Yik Ming then asked me: is a bit cold, and Yi-ming again handed over his cell phone: Yi-Ming finished even by the enthusiasm and initiative over, I saw the pictures on the phone, there is one, he stood in the middle, a few strangers around him,UGG boots cheap, all smiles, laughing Yi Ming The most brilliant, the eyes are bent in the moon, as if the sunshine in this world can get his license could not open his eyes. I laughed a little, should be, and said: a! I have never found the time who are waiting to cross. Evolution is like the fate torrent, everyone's memories are able to escape the wheel of history, dreams and youth are destined to the earth that had run over, crushed, and then we grow up . no one wanted to grow up, but they have been eager to grow up. Without a strong wings, how could fly in the sky? how to find true freedom of their own? how can forever to protect all your love and who love themselves it? However, growing up, it means loss of freedom. because it was the rebellion has been a strong social pressure to pass into an attitude of life of frustration, it has also been the dream of the glitz and the erosion of secular anesthesia has become a painful self-deprecating , and that once the youth had once vowed that huge smile all the invisible in the fate of cage was sentenced to death. do not want to grow up, but expect a kind of happy, face reality, to see the truth and to adhere to the go, this is but each of us can not escape the tragedy of willingly!
the two of us do not speak, Yi-ming the door bell rang to open the door, Pajie smile came like a thief with sitting next to me, then hey bang no longer speak. Yik Ming sit down upon simply said:
I said: Everyone is silent. quite a while,Bailey UGG boots, I sigh,
I said: .......< br> Finally, Wilson Wong said: Our lives are faced with a variety of options, although we always thought herself to walk on a road, but unconsciously, the road has long been a bifurcation. is the way to go bifurcation no choice, the choice is which ones should be the bifurcation.
Yi-ming from the home the three of us came out, some dark days, three people went on the road, If a car thought to go out like a play, is when I thought I heard voices behind the car, looked back and saw the results less smiling Jun claws come straight to us. This large Let me spoil the fun center of gravity of the situation Jiyu overturned.
poor as I said: You're a big spoil the fun.
poor as put on a serious face and said: When the guy in the beautiful scenery among the people when generally do not see a handsome guy but not with scenic landscapes and the like, so I do not Yusha this it,UGGs, then it died of shame Xiufen, Runeng I almost blame? this madness who will care for him,
I said: I was thirsty, and then we find pearl milk tea shops, but several did not find taro flavor,
Pajie said: Have you ever drink that flavor?
I said: people will be As life changes, and I said, do not want to drink it did not expect there, when there is no drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment