Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chapter indifference Angels

 Keke, this article is an alternative text (slash BL), my first attempt, purely fictitious and any similarity is purely copying each other. Ah, normal, please do not look out of the accident I can not bear. Spoof of the story plot is purely text. Again, this article not look normal, female otaku can rot. Again then, the article Do not look normal, thank you. This has nothing to do with reality.

(days mow (YI fourth tone) to my home has more than 1 year, think about the two of us really good time together, although now widening (--__-- ), remember that first came to the scene really depressed.

2008 August 12 is the year a memorable day, which came to my house every day, Kariya, became my brother. That was also the sad, everyone knows that May 12, 2008, in this shocking, the day came to my house and clipping, this changed my fate, I may have changed his fate. I no longer feel unhappy past, the days are also out of clipping the shadow of disaster. )

this day, I played the computer as usual, do not know why the college entrance examination after the end of time seem to slow, it used to enjoy a holiday, a holiday is now really empty. Playing playing, do not know mom has come back. 
I shrugged, not the uncle is the other people anyway,UGG boots, and my relationship is not large, I did not care.

this way, I have been indulging in the fantasy online world. 
mother hurried rush to open the door. Really, the key to how they have not opened. I ignored, boring.

outside sounds a bit noisy. I play a few sets of Warcraft,UGG boots cheap, do not know how it is, all the way straight sets, I really want to kick the computer to the kick, and depressed out of the game, hang it into the living room QQ.

amount ... The child who, how such a father with a child. At this time the faces of the children only 10 years old sitting on the couch quietly, head bowed, hair a bit messy, clothes are a little beat, faint to see his eyes, a little cold, and no trace of look.



Suddenly I flashed a thought, is it earthquake orphans?

I carefully looked at him about it, without a bit cold, in addition to cold or cold on his face, meaning my mind a hint of acid, why such a small child would be so unpredictable, more people feel miserable.

child looked up at me, and then a low down, as if there should not place him in his eyes in frustration and pain in addition to what cold outside. Depend on others? Who I want to experience all these things will not be happy.

an information put on the coffee table, next to a lot of the packages, all clothing, and various household items, no wonder dad just open the door.

I see from the data if nothing had happened.

Tao days Kariya, M, 12 May 1997 ......... born in Sichuan

I am looking at, but also the way the children were in control eyes.

At this time, dad's cell phone rang, and my mother's cell phone ring tones began.



treatment unit estate disputes, busy.

I waved,

parents left, I sat down beside clipping day, a long silence.

I do not like boring, unable to bear and the appearance of this little boy to say, 
moment I can not find what subject sat blankly, it was estimated that no sense really, because I did not come home and say hello.

was silence for a long time, the day Kariya stood up:

I live in the exclusive residential area of the VIP suites, the rooms are large,Bailey UGG boots, there are many.

I am speechless, a little embarrassed, for the first time to see this kid, was not his fault, but he experienced some things that I even thought it.

days Kariya did not speak, I even pay attention Do not pay attention, ah, really depressing.

out of the bathroom, returned to the living room, picked Tiaoyi Fu, I am a little sigh, Dad actually bought so much, but I looked at the size, looks a little too large, a bit I really doubt he did not see been bought, there are a few I'm wearing anything.

I picked the blue shirt and denim pants. To the bathroom, what did not hear the voice of water, wondering, Is not it start?  
days Kariya opened the door, I went into the bathroom,

But no wonder he will not, my bathroom a bit different, there are 4,5 tap count, although it is not water heater, but solar power still has been used, because we wanted to do no good ah, who called the sun in August so great. (---___---!!)

days Kariya put the water, although it was in August, but the whole night in cold water bath or catch cold, then adjust the tone water temperature, almost the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment