Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the players in front of me

 Hides had a rabbit, with beating the other classes of students lost. Suddenly, the classmates over to my front, and 1 meter, 1 meter ... I think: I'm in the class of : Tangwei Chen, come on! the eyes look,cheap UGG boots, hey,



strange that the players in front of me where to go? is the fly? still have to finish it? I thought I was behind a lot, a bite, Charge! Finally, I rushed to the end. At the time, I suffered a straight face, thinking that they lost, which know, just listen to judges, said: actually ran the three (3) classes of students,Discount UGG boots, and finally was able to bring honor to our class. Just then,UGG boots cheap, the students have come around to my thumbs!



by this competition, I know: if we tried, tried,UGG boots, no matter how hard things, we can beat it!



2008.11.20

No comments:

Post a Comment