Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Busy for two days Saturday and Sunday

 Cleaning, laundry to accompany her husband with their children. Her husband and playing with his favorite plants and flowers, I packed the house, and then to accompany Shuanger Shuanger bath time play. In fact, such is life, though simple but happy. Shuanger more obedient than before, occasionally let out a few words,UGG bailey button, then I am happy to see Shuanger to grandma combing their hair, I feel I am very contented. Her husband continued to beat him at the tai chi, dance me to continue playing with my blanket; a lot of the time people just want to find their own balance Caixing. My husband said he was a deep love for me, I do not know what to say but I know how I do on the line. Two people have been working to find the intersection of two families, but hope that this shoulder to his warmth on the line. Accompanied Shuanger play in the playground, she was glad I pleased. Internet middle of the night The end result is a cold yourself, do not let my parents know,UGG boots, like I can hold on.

her husband, said: Just a little tired sometimes,cheap UGG boots, there is no happy enough. Internet access device to hold a pen Shuanger bought,Bailey UGG boots, next to the creek Shuanger family bought a coat, take pleasure on the line. I like the boots to give up, because the days of good intentions of the boots are too expensive. Such as Chinese New Year now! ! And collect rent on the Spring Festival, there is still heating costs, to buy their own boots Subscribe to a favorite

windy weather, take good care of themselves take care of their families. Happy happy, happy happy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment