Monday, February 14, 2011

Dream! Reality! Which is more illusory

 Yesterday, she came back!
We arranged to meet at the station to meet
often see me, she only said:
I blinked and could not believe my ears.
She wore that white printed with Mickey T-shirt, brown skirt piece and I send her sandals.
pink card, the most expensive earrings askew.
all so familiar!
McDonald's to eat the familiar favorite sundae .......  In this way, the day passed very happy!
most familiar to the station, gave her the 35 on the familiar road .
she turned around, I leave a kiss on the cheek, turn on the car to go .......< br> I dreaming? forced to pinch my own look. hurts!! < br> 35 open the way to go, I'm still immersed in the happiness!
Suddenly, the phone rang, sounding Canon!
busy looking for my phone, but how could not find, I feel like in my ear So reach out to touch ......< br> first touched the pillow, and then the phone!!
I woke up! already this morning! yellow beam dream!!
sat in bed for a long time! is the dream? well clear! good kind!
not dream of it!! I even see the number on her contact lenses!!
suddenly awakened, she was not wearing a stealth has been a long time ......
I have said, if the three types of people: 1 person living in the future; 2, living in a real person; 3, who live in the memories of the third class I
it! < br> because the memories, so it is difficult to forget; it is difficult to forget, so the pain!
always the old stuff with emotion, unwilling to give up easily.
of something new is excluded, this is probably my the problem now!
as > separate from the April 17 has been almost two months
still find salvation in pain!
like Shawshank prison from the outside to climb!
I am not not about to pull yourself together! not want Sign climb out of this prison is full of wonderful memories!
just, I do not know the way!
I can not find an open hole in the beak to hammer. can not find the poster to cover the hole in the beauty
can only use their hands in this impregnable fortress prison last time the digging!
fresh bloody ......< br> I understand that the only need is time

it may, there are hope!
However, such a dream

in the end this reality, the more unreal?
Or, both could have been the same ......

No comments:

Post a Comment