Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Please be happy

life, life is to fight and come into the world , life is about enjoyment and living in the world .
. why the struggle ? What is happiness in life .
struggle for happiness is to lay a solid foundation. If built on struggle and happy above .
I will be happy , I want my future life, I love music almost happy , so now I have to learn to fight. From now on, to change your life , to struggle in life to exist , to order people around and good living .
time when you see the others , to make his smile, even if a vertex smile. When you see the edge of the time people are happy , we should also happily , deeply blessed them. After their own kind no matter how
themselves come to that point , are always happy to remember your own point.

No comments:

Post a Comment