Wednesday, April 27, 2011

26 billion people moved a small language

1. you can only hurt the people in this world who loves you, because people do not care about you. 2. If I'm not on anything, no one give my heart, maybe I really will not feel the pain.

3. friendship than sad, you put a person as your best friend, but she does not like you to when you become her best friend!

4. a person who is believe in yourself, or so I believe / rely on one person will fall into their own emotions are all pinned on them, often the last person you hurt is you that most believe / value / dependence / fit / care about people or things.

5. A friend is a feeling that some people live for decades and will not become friends, some people whenever they meet a friend to know.

6. There is no do not hurt the feelings of the heart, more or less, large or small, it will leave your soul in the scar to scar in exchange for the consideration of the feelings of joy, the joy of love return of the wounds.
7. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

8. We put down our dignity, down stubborn, but just because a person does not fit.

9. If you cry, my face is always wet, if you grief, my heart is always bitter.

10. At first Pro life, you cry, love your people laughing
the end of life, you laugh, love your crying

11. No matter how good a friend to you, one day he did something makes you sad, but by the time you should learn to forgive.

12. This world, failed to return the feelings. Even if really go back, you will find all has changed dramatically. The only way to go, just keep in my heart the memory. Yes, go back, so we can only go straight.

13. The pain and sorrow for themselves, not by the people you love hurt to vent their pain.

14. When you give people time to inflict pain, the pain should be once and for all put their heads quickly, because they taste bitter shorter the time, they are the lower the degree of anger ; the benefits of giving people the time, little by little, step by step has to give, because only in this continuous giving, people can feel the biggest strength of the benefits you!

15. Make your enemies angry, that you do not have confidence in a victory; make you angry friend, that you still agree with his friendship.

16. Praise of others, be sure to sincerely. Because most people are able to distinguish between sugar and saccharin.

17. Alone is not innate, but by a person you love the moment began.

18. When you hear someone say: also left behind all the past, whether good or achievements of the mistakes people upset, then you can start again.

20. On the biosphere, it is a chance of survival, every minute may be unexpected; setbacks should be normal, smooth is an exception.

21. Often need to experience some pain, you can seriously make things out clearly; only the heart was burned off, you will learn to be strong and silent! So, put the pain and sorrow as the finest coffee, to think as boiling water, boiled a pot of bitter strong coffee, drink it, let it help you sober.

22. I told the stone, all my fear of forgetting things, I want to rock for me to remember; and I tell the beaches of the things that I fear will never forget, and I forgot to make the beach for me.

23. Friends rarely talk about the future, but they often also with the future; between lovers are always talking about the future, but often there is no future.

24. Love, like never loved the same; dance, like no one is watching the same; sing, like no one is listening the same; life, the same as the end of the world every day; make money now, like not for the money.

25. I always thought, and I like, I suddenly discovered that living in my heart, is his memories, and I - I can not forget the feelings of his pay, not him!

26. Some may be wicked, and some people are despicable. And when I put myself in, I know: he than I am miserable. So forgive all that you have met, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment