Sunday, January 16, 2011

Small town life

 Grow up, I was always dreaming of a girl.
Dark nightmare is always blurred confusion. From the top tower fall.
Deserted street in the open run. And the relative silence of a strange man. This scene repeated. is already part of the memory.
night some were depressed, and I can not wait to go to bed early. in a warm soft blanket, looking forward to re-enter their dreams. fear of the heartbeat. indulgent escape. weightlessness fall. strange temptation. beautiful strange nightmare of the soul is dark and stunning gardens.
often, suddenly the moment. that is a real nightmare. and sober is sleeping.
as if the night is my day. the day is my night.
under the sun, there is nothing new.
and forest for an hour before the meet, I made a dream has not happened before.
is Yin forces home. I lay down on his couch in the living room. wake up when the gloomy twilight of the evening filled the air. out of the window there is a violent wind. the long National Day holiday, on the Yin force and for me, is torture.
I do not know how to spend it a lot of time.
the Yin force, he could only kill him looking at me a lot of time.
Yin force come up to me that afternoon to play my friends his mobile phone, there are things looking for me. He gave me back the number reported, while bitterly that, after less mess my phone number to your fair-weather friends reported. made me like the neighborhood's public telephones.
Well, well, my friend already meager, does not take you how many phone calls. I pull up the phone dial the number. a colleague Lin Mei's boyfriend. He seems to be in a very noisy place , cell phone voice blurred.
On Blue, out to dinner. Half an hour later at the gate waiting for your whole family pot. his phone cut off.
I quickly jumped up and ready to go. Yin force said the man finally hit the door you eat here? squint while he leaned against me. see you look like, where the food stalls in the night like a broken guitar, singing for money for holding. also Le Zizi's.
I wear is Shuilv camisole, red cotton pajamas sprinkle small Saika. bare feet. is preparing to put on a red lace shoes.
I turned toward his wardrobe to.
15 minutes later, I panic and out the door.
stopped a taxi, I said to the driver, to family portrait pot city. God knows where it is. I usually deal with the food. Yin force occasionally a good mood time, took me to the top hotels in the grill bar or Western restaurants. He never took me to exciting places. for fear of crowded places, I had a drink to start Ren Laifeng. hehe. I hear my hollow laugh a few sound. car's driver was a young man. He quickly swept at me. I am against the mirror of his face. time to make a. lip a little pale and dry. with the teeth of a bite, and then forced to sip tighten them. then open lips, soft, moist it just blooming like a rose.
I heard the driver gently cough. the car space, were filled with strong perfume smell.
that KENZO Yin force is a male fragrance. I spray so fierce. and even the hair is wet.
autumn night, the wind began to get cold. I leaned against the door of hot pot city, out of cigarettes.
This city's bustling streets, neon lights in the evening, the crowd surging. People come out shadowy activities. as close to each other in the dark, lonely beast.
Crystal married. National Day is a popular wedding time.
once she told me that after we pick a different day to get married. but in the end, after all, attributable to the trend of her. In a hot time. and one other man.
Lin Mei told me to come out eat. She does not worry me at home alone. She and her boyfriend are my friends from small to large.
but in the end still do not understand how I felt. In fact, I have not sad.
is not really sad the. just a little bit lonely. the kind of loneliness, as if flowing in the veins. quiet cold. slowly eaten into the body every inch of bone and muscle. I think I was not frozen in gradually.
etc. girls, not yet. Linmei said to me, be happy, now or in the holidays yet. After dinner we went to dance DISCO. she said, I have a friend. is an interesting girl. you will be happy with her. In addition to You can not fall in love with her.
not fall in love with the girl. Linmei that I still have spare capacity fell in love with another girl.
a taxi across the road and stopped. I stared at the bike car. I saw a girl pulled, flies through the traffic and crowds came to the side. She looked around and look a bit cute. ran over the time is still Yaotouhuangnao. The strange thing is her clothes. a jeans old and wide, legs too long to turn several layers, some level of missing. The above is the same too large white cotton shirt. cuff is rolled up in. a scattered to dense dark hair draped over her shoulders. barefoot wear a pair of red lace shoes.
Lin Mei cried, is safe to blue Yeah. The girl shook our hands and went to the fence there, climbed up a stand, and then jumped down. She gasped a to cling to Lin Mei and her boyfriend, her boyfriend's arms, his head leans Linmei kept the top. necrosis of the necrosis, and the broken cell phone, why I could drive so fast. Her voice was sweet and cheerful.
Meet new friends, forestry, we childhood friends. now in the town's secondary schools teach art. Linmei pulled me over. I went out cigarette butts.
go ahead. the wind in his face, really Some of the cold. I said to her, Hi, Ann.
she raised her eyes to see me. In the darkness, it was a pair of bright eyes glittering Shuiguang. look presumptuous and direct.
her face no makeup on. or even lipstick. pale complexion revealing a little bit cold and lazy. very sudden. I smile back at her, felt something of a depression. or should be said, something is very depressed. our eyes and began to dodge.
boiling hot pot city, vocal noise I want to beer. Lin Mei and her boyfriend say a lot, they are easy to happy people. And that just met the girl, she saw have been very happy together. saying happy about it, a happy smile.
but I do not think she is a happy man easily.
I asked her to listen to Lin Mei, really resign to go.
original and Lin Mei is the co-workers. she laughs correct me, should be former colleagues.
she does not like a girl working in large organizations. I think she and Lin Mei, like wearing a uniform look. the kind of play tie white shirt, dark blue skirt and black high heels, narrow bodied. such clothes to wear on her, will be particularly rigid. because her career is not the slightest breath.
I heard where she joked she said. , like a puppet. She laughs, a little dark hair hair every now and then.
smile is very presumptuous.
I drank up with her. She looked up and drained when I sent her throat heard the voice of loneliness. We drank four bottles of beer, her cheeks began to Yunhong, eyes watery, as the tears. She pulled a cigarette in my hand the past, on lips.
excitedly patting the side of the table, come back again. Linmei press and hold her hand, smiled and said to me, you can not drink and security, the people will kill you.
I asked She, alcohol gives you the feeling of what it is. she said, warm.
Wong lines. cold water will make people Yue Heyue.
and warm reception Yue Heyue.
mellowness and strong alcohol, bring comfort to the empty stomach.
the past I took the bottle, her hand touched my outstretched fingers. but her fingers are cold.
lonely in my heart suddenly began to crest. brain a slight palsy. I miss the crystal. miss her soft body curled up in my arms time. think of me and crystal sex. think of my fingers touch and have had endless empty.
bright lights, I The tears blurred.
BLUE when we arrived, late at night more than ten. This meal to eat for a very long time. but I'm not drunk deep blue and security.
in a dark crowded bar, she bent over and gently said to me, we go to drink is good. I told her smile. DISCO bar of music mixed with boiling strong smell of tobacco.
Lin Mei and her boyfriend had to squeeze into the narrow the dance floor. I went to the bar next to the girl. She skillfully ask the boss to the two glasses and a bottle of red wine. She said it was their own tones liquor, called the flame, FLAME.
The fun than beer. she said. She gently touched my glass. Cheers for the memories.
I suddenly realized she was actually long to see me lonely.
bitter alcohol in my body burning from a hot flame. the kind of intense burning. folder with pain and joy, to swallow me. I looked down over his own chest, there is a moment, unable to pronounce the sound.
then looked up when I saw her in the dark like flowers, white face. She looked at me calmly. She raised her voice a bit cold. She said, in fact, anyone out of our life, life always continues. No one must be We stay. we will not stop for anybody. to clear. will not have any complaints.
I looked at her. I know Linmei not actually told her my story. She is a keen intuition.
I said, you do not know.
she said, do not understand. you can feel better as long as you can. life is proud to be thoroughly enjoyed themselves. In fact, when frustrated, but also need to indulge. because happiness can be someone sharing. and painful but no sound.
she asked me to be a cigarette. the dance floor, a period of intense excitement burst electric guitar prelude. She quit caught in the fingers, and then a hand chair, with the music began violently shaking his head. loose hair flying everywhere. She looked up and pale face, close your eyes deeply addicted. until the end of the electric guitar SOLO. she sucked a cigarette, smoke endless comfort to spit.
This is a terrorist Strait MONEY FORNOTHING. she said, some of my favorite electronic music.
I looked down the bottle is empty. I feel badly stomach. She quickly hold on to me, she said, outside toilet.
when I just burst into the inside, to spit. and then I turn on the tap. cold water will to face, there was the moment to my breath.
that I look in the mirror Zhang collapse in the face. I said to myself, in fact, do not you think you are strong.
warmth of my tears to fall down eventually.
more than three in the morning, when out of the BLUE.
piggy bank from the cold I was trembling. I opened my hands, while screaming toward the empty side of the street ran over and plane trees and yellow leaves falling in the wind, gently hit my face. the cold mist filled the silence silent city. The familiar scene.
I felt as if in a dream.
forest has been asleep in the taxi. He drunk mess. Lin Mei said, Ann, you really are a no hands mercy of the people. I said, sad time, drunk sleep is the best choice.
I looked at the man. His face is very thin. lips and chin lines seem sad.
if not a handsome man, I have no patience with him drinking. first saw his lips, I thought, like lips, born to kiss.
when I waited in the bathroom door, I heard his violent vomiting. I think he might be better. tears, vomiting, and make the body more quickly empty the hidden soul down.
out when he opened the door, his face was pale.
I held his fingers. We go to a dark secluded corner, he hold me. his face buried in my neck. he whispered, in the end there is no love. I close my eyes, there is no making a sound.
Yin force in the apartment front, I get off. Lin Mei and her boyfriend, and I say goodbye.
this man is still sleeping.
out of the elevator, took out the key open the door. Yin force stuck his head out from his room, he said, come back.
back. I pushed him away languidly. while walking toward the bathroom, while struggling to take off big shirts and thick jeans. God knows .
This is the big 1 meter 80 men's clothes. Yin force waved his hand, frowning, full-flavor cigarettes, hair, really bad. he said.
you should have your back their own house. I can not attend, and he competes. so full of hot bubble bath, I look to my face submerged in the water.
Yin force is still nagging the door. hit me today, cell phone Luo. He wants you to call him.
do not want to play.
this matter, you should not delay too long.
know.
I heard the water came out of his glum voice .
or early return to work. or go to Beijing as soon as possible.
early to do anything is a good decision.
out of the bathroom, I noticed a serious sit Yin force. He said, An, I really worried about you.
nothing to worry about, before you go abroad, I definitely end this thing. I put them back on the little rose water and green floral camisole pajamas. I said, today DISCO heard the Dire Straits song, oh cool. I made a crouch position and an electric guitar, jumping on the sofa to simulate a melody.
Yin force helpless happy face with a smile.
Ann, sometimes you are really cute. But why are you with your life has never been any budget.
because I never have any expectations of life.
he finally went to bed.
I opened computer. Faye Wong's first put a CD into it. Look at the time is already more than 5 am. the sky began to pale. From there the end of the last two days rest. Two days later, my job at the radio and also The fat salaries of the. written for a whole month's draft. that hosted music show host, even the opening greeting should I write for her.
I'm sick of her stupid and contrived. they can not have any complaints .
In addition to writing, but also really do not know what can be done. But I need the income. department store inside the bottle of baby bear Givenchy to
read several times. If you do not leave the unit, did not leave the house . a few hundred dollars a bottle of perfume for me, never a problem. But now, at least a week to write programs on the manuscript, to change back. It should also be divided and half of the Yin force on phone bills. Although he and I do not care about. thought for a moment the reality of the problem. If there is serious thought in my life time. In addition to writing, most of the money is, and about the. But the question always makes the final depressed. such as Faye Wong to be a Pepsi ad, there is tens of millions of dollars in revenue. I spend time Xiegao Zi III Sansei, but also not earn that much. so she can make a cool expression, indifferent to anyone. Even record company boss, do not look at his face for too long. because she plans to retire after 5 years.
enough is enough.
to think a long rambling thought, I gave myself a simple Conclusion: Continue writing for. Two days later, the radio receive royalties.
finished manuscript 8 o'clock in the morning. while printing, to one side the kitchen to get ice milk. and then the room curtains strict. brilliant sunshine and I do not belong to the surging crowd. lay down in bed, I put the quilt covering his head. I thought for a moment back to see the forest before its done in that dream. very strange, I had never done this dream. is a quiet night in the dark river. I was standing next to look at it. it is covered by lush duckweed, could not see the river. Only duckweed out of the blue-purple flowers open emitting a strange luster .
I looked at them. my heart was finally unable to restrain the temptation of the heart. Then I went over. My foot is a piece of nothingness. duckweed break in the voice, I slowly sink. rotten breath and aromatic cold water quietly my invasion. But there are lots of joy in my heart.
man watery eyes flashed in the dark.
violently in his helplessness me in my arms the moment, I heard his heartbeat.
I closed my eyes.
wake up that morning to find a bad mood.
The first is the father made a phone call came. start tone is Yes. told me to go home, saying that if you really do not want to go back to work to find a job for me again. I said, do not you tube, I think good to go to Beijing.
allowed to go to Beijing. father said.
You have no right to limit my life.
cut off. father or calm. at least he thought, if I'm broke, finally got to go back. But I have been thinking out of the house. The home in addition to money, no nothing.
but I do, I was not even the money.
Yin force in my closet to find a black long-sleeved T-shirt, or the dragging of the old jeans. He can do me a shirt jacket. and then took an apple, to the subway car. to pay the manuscript, to salaried. Although I do not want to see to that a few nasty face. At the subway station, I they suffer a blow. encountered in high school boyfriend and his wife.
I was just eating apples squatted on the platform waiting.
I like to see a stranger. see if they passed me by groups of . Our most recent time when the distance between the only two centimeters. be each other's soul was thousands of miles away. the city gives the impression of life is always cold.
I am a curious person. a child, I often look at a motionless the eyes of others. At that time people used to tell me their parents said the girl was not afraid of students.
grow up, many people warned me, not license to look at other people's eyes. particularly for men. because This is for them, may be the kind of temptation. but I have not switch over.
I have often thought to be the one I looked at the man, he'll come over and talk to me. I hope he can bring me go.
then a tall man came to call me, Andy. my mouth open for a long time, and finally called out his name. Hello, Hello.
a woman wearing a pink sweater with a smile behind him, he said, my wife and I with her to the hospital. I saw her in the stomach. I quickly said, Congratulations.
too polite. I almost do not want to talk. most have at least 6 years I did not see him again. lost the fate of people, even in the same city is not very likely to encounter. He was taken seriously at me, he said, you are a bit pale, you have to take care of yourself.
He put his arm around a woman's waist, leaning on her slowly go. Suddenly, I think it was 16 years old, watching movies the night market, he sent me home.
in the dark He was silent on the corridor and intense kiss. all the sweet and tender mind was finally solidified into a flat screen. and not easily remembered. time for love beyond recognition. or it is not love. I let go out that feelings, not my ideal of love.
the drunken man forest. in my face buried in my neck when I had asked softly, in the end there is no love. I'm speechless.
if I did not He broke up, I will, and that a woman wearing the same pink sweater. gentle calm in the face.
will be well cared for. And now I, is dressed in old jeans, large shirts for girls. gnawing pale an apple. running around. nothing.
go to Beijing, Luo take me out shopping. across the street, he whispered in the crowd told me to be careful. got out of the time on my hands head, my head knocked against the pain. These warm appropriateness gave me the details of moving. an early age I was a lonely child.
parents busy career, long years of absence.'s signature work is the nanny. I never any illusion comfort and companionship. but I promise Romania. promised the top of the middle-aged man began to break. I can go to Beijing.
Sometimes, the reason a decision can be made so simple and rash.
receive royalties in sentimental mood, they began to block some improvement .1500. Although worth enough words to write a novel. themselves to calculate exactly, those on the right. Anyway, the word is very cheap. This Department of Chinese do not know how many part-time students who want to do.
radio do not worry about who to write.
angry is no opinion to see a report. This file music to bring it out to participate in awards . with the manuscript that I wrote about the status of Chinese rock and roll. I checked the number of data, the number of CD listening only yards from the word, actually just the name of the Department of the host. the office was silent. I know they are loaded confused. not because she is the city led to a relative of you. In addition to reading a few Mandarin, she knew what kind of music. I smiled and looked at the report, the heart quickly figured.
no job estimated period of time the day I would be more sad. But if the bear this contempt, I would have been relatively sad day.
I took the hosts went in front of the report. her head buried in a music magazine which .
I said, I wrote this manuscript, it should be my name on the Department.
station said, everyone has credit. If evaluation of the prizes, not least your share. she did not rise lazily sent me.
I think he probably has never been clear, which shows you the files, even greeting is not your own.
What do you mean? she may never did not receive this tone. she said, wanted to write for my show is that many people.
This is your freedom. I smiled at her. I mean there is only one. I leaned She looked at her eyes.
you're stupid, you know. you so stupid, but I'm lucky than you.
report I gently covered her face. I do not want to set off text good like you fool.
I went out.
I stroll around in the street, bought a few newspapers.
then go to McDonald's in line to buy a lunch. French fries, hot wings, and orange juice. I Yin force to a cell phone, his cell phone turned off. but I eat several coins. I'm in the square garden, picked a cherry tree down. while eating hot wings, while carefully browse newspaper jobs .'d Tingduo advertising. I is not never tried to. The first company I worked for 1 month. that is appreciated by my manager said to me, as long as you are not afraid of these things will you write off disability. I know He worried about my future. those weight loss products, beauty capsule, may be dumped by the company to write the template type. and then in the evening on the substantial published.
I am a man so narcissistic. finally gone.
part-time radio is also very tiring. But at least, the object of my love of music. only the music is good. music is still not beyond the beautiful people.
the world still do not meet the dream. I lay down on grass, the newspaper over his face.
sun is so bright. me still more than 1,000 dollars. scolded people feel extremely comfortable after. In addition to the future of some ups and downs.
may actually dare to go to Beijing earlier the. Lo, where to find me a job. a newspaper editor. I do not know why I dragged in here.
father is a powerful reason for blocking. The other does.
whether there are in my heart hesitation. The very tacky southern city. no love. did not work. no home. and the northern cities thousands of miles away. at least there is the promise of a man weak.
security blue walking in the crowded downtown streets. several newspapers tucked under arms.
she crouched in front of department store perfume counter, taken seriously with a bottle of Givenchy perfume. dark eyes reflected in the bright glass.
Miss perfume perfume sale Trial Set sprayed on her wrist. On the wrist lifted walked smell it.
twilight street has been blurred. On the street leaning against a glass window, and scattered with long hair and smoking.
Safety Slowly Fuseshita body. her long hair blocking her face.
She was tired and out of the elevator. took out the key to open the door.
door is locked with. She tempered face depressed expression. < br> She understood why the can not get through his mobile phone. she was forced to shoot the door.
Yin force, Yin power, you open the door for me. hysterical voice on the recall in the empty corridor.
the door open. Yin force wearing a white shirt. clothes and buttons not buttoned. hair is messy. Please do not call to be so loud. like a patient.
do you have the disease. It was still dark, made what the situation.
her jump kick opened the door. A young girl wearing a black dress, some slightly stiff to stand there. Ann looked at her in silence. the girl to go out the door.
Yin forces closed the door. His face was angry . I think I should have the right to maintain freedom and privacy now. This is my home.
I walked you out. You can drive me away. She smiled to jump on the sofa. and then took notes from the pocket of his trousers , forced to spill out. I pay you rent, telephone, water. these enough.
Ann Blue, you have to apologize to me for your vexatious.
* your mother!
her to listen to their light and strong foul language. Her tears suddenly streaming down. she said, because you no longer love me. she Yin force in the run down the stairs to catch up.
hasty footsteps mingled with the breathing and heartbeat voice.
she stopped a taxi in the street. catch up on the street she saw the Yin force to look around. She took out cigarettes and lighters. fingers due to cold and some shake. Miss you go. The driver asked her. she was smoking a standstill for a moment. she suddenly found herself nowhere to go. Then she said, to Maple Town. go to high school maple town.
the dark compartment, the neon light reflected in the winking her pale face.
He arrived when the school janitor, is around 9 pm. day of cold rain began to thin. he did not know why she would suddenly appear. She waited for him 坐在窗台上, holding the hands of a new quilt. his face was rain soaked. dark hair and eyes, it's awkward with being hidden.
forest. She calmly stood up and smiled at him . He looked at her. He did not want to say anything. just take her hand holding the quilt in the past. He said the family is not too far from the school. We hurry. soon to be under a heavy rain.
He still the same. as the city first met in the pot that night. from leaning against the wall straight up, his face a faint expression of indifference. But the lines of the lips and chin bears sorrow. We walk in the town the silent streets. the dark smell of plants and soil in the air. There hurried past the shadow of the dog.
Street, small shops on both sides is rude. the old wooden doors shut very tight. Lin said, that there there is no activity at night. We all like to watch TV in the house.
I asked him, Lin Mei and her boyfriend used to be living here? Yes. read them to stay after college to work in the city. That Why do you return to town. He paused.
He turned his head to see me. Then he said, to a broken promise.
He opened the steel door. which is planted with flowers patio and a three-story house. I quietly screamed. forest, you already belong to middle-class housing conditions. its made?
not, is a buy. a total of 18 million. so cheap? I looked at the probe, very clean room decoration.
country houses are cheap. But my home is already exhausting. His face some sadness. you go to bathe it. have hot water . I'll give you the third floor of a room out of order. He looked at my quilts, like with you as your dowry.
I just open the hot water tap in the kitchen, I heard a sudden burst of rain outside . heavy raindrops hitting the window. suddenly feel there seems to be in a dream. This dream is so confusing. even I can not believe he really is very far from the city in a small town inside. out to be still the night and the rain torrential. hot water down stream down my face. I looked up, eyes closed. hear my own breath alone.
I laid in bed in the room. She bought a gray blue flowers with large floral pattern quilt. New Cotton also exudes fragrance. I do not know why she should take the quilts so heavy here. She does not seem worried about possible dangers on the road.
in the pot City drinking, her voice was happy. She is a happy smile.
and I feel she is actually a happy person is not easy.
her eyes bright and outrageous. She I vaguely uneasy. She was like an arbitrary and capricious hands of brutal, but gentle and cheerful.
I like to drink hot water. She idly stood at the door.
thick dark hair a bit damp . I gave her clothes to find out. is crystal white cloth left before the nightgown. yellowed a little old white. Her body is always large enough to take off shirts and jeans too. back to me skirt. smooth skin like no Zhehen satin. slender beautiful legs. I looked at her. I do not think she is intentionally temptation. Her casual, sometimes a naive and careless little girl.
drill into the bed inside her. I gave her the quilt of hot water. She drank my hands. She said that the clothes you like girls to stay. yes. yes she left behind. you Why not to call me. I played, a man then, and I hung up. I left the phone is my friend. You live with him? I temporarily live in his house.
my little head. do not want to ask her further questions. She smiled and said, not what you think. His fiancee has been in the United States. He will soon be out. I'm just one of the options he had. Now we have done a good friend. because the two sides do not want to went dead end.
she jumped up to open the window and looked out the rain.
freshman year, me, him, and his fiancee, we are students, usually three to go to the movies. He bought two cups of ice cream, a cup to me, a cup to her, because he likes the two of us. I give him my cup, and then ran over and then sell their own cup. Every time I have done so. I know I love for him, than anyone else. Then one day, he told me that he chose her. He said that security, because you are much more than her to be independent. You will not be too sad.
but she did not the same. She can not do without me. I can not bear.
She looked down, biting his lips, smiling a few seconds of silence. Her voice was lonely. Then she raised her eyes to see him, and forest, as an independent to a certain to bear more than others and turn to you. because he thought you might get hurt. because he thinks you're strong.
he was silent. They are among the noise of rain.
that the nightmare was repeated . In order to escape the pursuit of some intangible, in the intricate winding road running. do not know what is behind to catch up. but clearly anxious hearts the fear of helplessness. In Huangbuzelu the run, in lost time and again caught. Finally found myself always a circle in the pocket. I said to myself, stop stop.
I do not run out. if it let me die, let it come to capture me.
rain has stopped. air There are fresh sweet-scented osmanthus fragrant. The new quilt soft and comfortable. bedside table lay a small Sheng Lin gave me a cup of water. child, awakened from the dream, I often kept in the head of the quilt, because of fear can not breathe.
until Biede yourself out of breath. small one when I go to bed. nanny put on my desk an apple, a cup of milk. And then she went back to her room to rest. I was alone out of comic book look. brushing teeth after eating began. No gentle voice and touch.
no story, and good night kisses. Only the lonely imagination.
endless lonely imagination. in fear when the heart ache, helpless, pull the quilt over his head tightly blindfolded ......  forest, is that you do. She gently told him. He did not open lights. moonlight shining through, fuzzy figure to see him stand. I see you have dropped the quilt. He handed her the glass. look at her face and wet hair stuck to the sweat inside. you dream of.
Yes. I dream. She looked up to drink water. her throat sent lonely voice. She said, please hold me for a while. Her hand took his arm. he was lying on her side. She put his body curled up, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment