Saturday, September 25, 2010

Early in August to buy a pot of new branches of jasmine Vertical Division of Labor

 Vigorous branches Qiu Qu circled above the kernel-like encrusted white bud, there are several flower has opened, it seems, very quaint miniature taste.

brought home jasmine, and I placed the TV side, this place was the most poly sight place. Bud after another continued to open, the aroma filled the living room over 40 square meters. Night, reclining on the couch watching TV, and some flowers on the Each flower the flowers to, I think of the nameless

About a week and the flowers on all withered,UGG boots clearanc, and gradually the leaves began to turn yellow,UGGs, as if the past Growing Flowers have to repeat the mistake. I became concerned, how do? That night, and it began to rain, the rhythm, I would like to put up on the lawn in early summer of Napen gardenia, now, gardenia has been transformed a lot of long camel. If you let the rain a shower, I believe that Jasmine will get better it. The next day, I really moved the flowers in the lawn out back, also played a half buried with soil pots.

Jasmine to stay there, I am a busy,UGGs, will it forget. Occasionally through, the leaves actually see it day by day become shiny again. I have not had fertilizer applied to it, did not give it too loose soil, did not give it poured over water, it is the glow of life, the original, comes naturally, is the best care ah!

the past few days, Jasmine gave me a pleasant surprise, it actually has twice the bud, it seems, than the first one just to see when it is more strong build, and when a flower opening up of the I take it back to the TV side, watching a bunch of buds, I think the

No comments:

Post a Comment