Monday, May 16, 2011

There was a man love me like life d Pushkin

Chapter 01


will no longer have that moonlit night, to blur the light through the dark woods, the quiet brilliance slump, the faint, vaguely shows me lover beautiful.


- Pushkin's I only put the shy, but also suffer from jealousy of torture. As sincere as I have loved you tenderly, and may God give you, like me, faithful, such as iron.


- Pushkin, the psyche, in my blood, causing strange how painful. All and all the spring carnival, will be tired and gloomy and into my heart. Please give me a raging blizzard, there was the long dark winter nights!


- Pushkin's In the singing of his love and anguish? his smile, his tears, there was the gentle eyes full of sorrow, have you ever met?


- Pushkin to false tenderness, to your eyes to the wonderful inspiration, good to make fun of me to tame the soul into the poison and flame to it.


- Pushkin, everything, but only the dear child to see a non-stop. We will wait for the clock is ticking, from morning to night, waiting for midnight so noisy people dispersed, and then we will not be separated.


- Pushkin part of the two of us hope is to live, but you see, already near death. The world is not happy, but have the freedom and peace.


- Pushkin how happy people. His eyes dominate you, in front of him, you do not mind disguised as love trance.


- Pushkin stop the foot steps and collapsed. Forget him, tears would wet the wings, as long as the mind broad enough, in fact, can fly at any time, even if the heart is always already fallen deeply hurt.


- Pushkin, they were gathered together in the consciousness of dark fantasy. I use my weak hand in the dark looking for you. Suddenly, in my fevered brow, I feel your tears, your kiss and your breath.


- Pushkin's The last time I embrace your knees, say heartbreaking words. It was all over, the answer I hear, I do not want to deceive once again. Perhaps I will eventually forgotten past, I never miss this life and love.


- Pushkin's

No comments:

Post a Comment