Thursday, March 31, 2011

The moment you decided to give up I cried

 Some things you will not be like your own ,
Some things you are destined to be reluctant to give up ,
life there are many kinds of love, but do not let love be a harm.

some fate is doomed to lose ,
some fate is never a good result ,
do not necessarily have to love a person ,
but the person must have a Good to love him.

man cry, because he really loved ;
woman cry, because she really give up.

If the injury is a good faith , I chose to lie ;
If the lie is an injury, I chose the silent ;
If silence is a kind of harm, I chose to leave.

is suffering if they lose , you afraid to pay ;
If confusion is bitter, you will not choose to end ;
If the pursuit is bitter , you will not choose to come to their senses ;
If the separation is hard , and you talk to who .

see a lot of things are later ,
lot of things at that time do not feel bitter ,
come but I could not find the road.

There is a love that, even love, but unable to speak.
have a love, obviously want to give , but can not give up.
There is a love , which is clearly suffering, but not open .
have a love, not knowing the road , the heart has long been retrieved.

decided to give you the moment I cried ,
my tears show I really loved .

No comments:

Post a Comment